DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale™ provides the core education necessary to build upon the DASA DevOps Fundamentals qualification and put DevOps into practice. With the help of theory, pragmatic examples, exercises, and interactive group discussions, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
The DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale certification validates that the candidate has a practical understanding and experience in leading DevOps teams and enables members to become effective ensuring the team works optimally. DASA recognizes four major skill areas: Courage, Team-building, DevOps Leadership, and Continuous Improvement.
ITCE is an official DASA Accredited Training Provider which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
What you’ll learn
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Course Book
- Group Discussions
- Design Teams
- Build Teams
- Build Culture
- Create Purpose
- Be a Servant Leader
- Focus on Success
- Build Courage
- Think Different
Value – Customer Centric Action
- Different Aspects of Value
- Stakeholder Management
- Combining Lean Startup and DevOps
- The Power of Story Mapping
- Build Flow
- Types of Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement Tools
Co-founder, Managing Partner & Principal Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in leading highly complex transformations. She is a well-known name in the field of Scaled Agile, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Nina Prodanova-Iozeva is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry. She is co-founder and Managing Partner of ITCE. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management. She has delivered consulting and training projects to many organizations in the finance, telco, utility and IT industries across Europe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale™ certification adds value to individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management. It’s target audience includes but is not limited to:
Development & Operations – Software Developers, Engineers and Architects, Quality Engineers and Testers, System and Network Engineers and Administrators, Automation Architects, Dev, Sec & Ops Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Incident and Change Managers, Integration Specialists
Business & Leadership – Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Product Managers, Team Leads, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Senior Management and C-Suite
Support & Enablement – Support Engineers, Service Managers, Business users who are working with IT in getting business value created, HR, Finance, Governance, Legal
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Required: DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate
Beneficial: Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles
Is this a certification training?
Yes, the exam is delivered by DASA through the DASA Talent Academy platform.
|Online and Paper-based
|Closed-book format, participants can bring scratch paper
|60 minutes, 15-minute additional time for non-native candidates
|Number of questions
|12 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|60% (36 points to be scored out of 60)
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!