SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
Part of requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
MS-301T01: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
- SharePoint Infrastructure
- SharePoint Authentication and Security
- SharePoint Content Management
- SharePoint Service Applications
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and Configure Search
MS-301T03: Implementing SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Implement SharePoint Hybrid search
MS-301T04: Migrating to SharePoint Online
- Introduction of Migration
- Migrating to SharePoint Online
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
27-31 MayMon – Fri €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).