Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
- Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services
- Planning and deploying message transport
- Planning and deploying client access
- Designing and implementing high availability
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Designing messaging security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
- Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
11-15 FebMon – Fri€960
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
It is highly recommended for the students to have attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016, or have equivalent knowledge.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…