Please, be aware that the new version of the AZ-203 Microsoft training course and certification exam is AZ-204.
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. You will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Part of the requirements for: Azure Developer Associate
With a Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Module 2: Implement Azure functions
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Module 5: Implement IaaS solutions
- Module 6: Implement user authentication and authorization
- Module 7: Implement secure cloud solutions
- Module 8: Implement API Management
- Module 9: Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Module 10: Develop event-based solutions
- Module 11: Develop message-based solutions
- Module 12: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Module 13: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
11 – 15 Oct 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for those who are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Participants should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
Candidates for the exam are cloud developers who participate in all phases of development from requirements definition and design, to development and deployment, and maintenance. They partner with cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement solutions.
Exam candidates should be proficient in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring and have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.