DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
The course includes the latest thinking, principles and practices from the DevOps community including real-world case studies from high performing organizations and interactive exercises that bring the learning experience to life. The last day of the training is reserved for the DevOps Business Simulation: The Phoenix Project which provides the opportunity for practical application of the studied DevOps principles.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
Consultant & Trainer
Svetoslav is specializing in Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, and ServiceNow. He has a strong (10+ years) IT Service Management background in large scale organizations, particularly in the areas of transitioning and operating services as well of managing relationship with customers and stakeholders and and managing service desk teams.
Consultant & Trainer
Denitsa is specializing in ITIL and ServiceNow. She has substantial experience and a demonstrated history (10+ years) of working in the Information Technology and Services Industry with focus on the IT Service Operation, Transition and Transformation, People Management and Client Relationship Management.
What you’ll learn
- Exploring DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Practices
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- DevOps and other Frameworks (Agile, ITSM, Lean)
- DevOps Values (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing)
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- Challenges, Risks and Critical Success Factors
- Exam Review
Last day of the training is dedicated to the Business Simulation: The Phoenix Project.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the DevOps Foundation examination.
5-8 MarTue – Fri€847
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone seeking an understanding of the DevOps principles
- Organizations aiming to adopt the DevOps principles and ways of working
- Team members and team leaders responsible for leading DevOps transformations
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT related work experience are recommended.
Are there any prerequisites for the exam?
No specific prerequisites. Course attendees can attend the DevOps Foundation Certification Exam at ITCE’s Testing Center and get certified. The DevOps Foundation Certificate is the prerequisite for upper level DevOps certification courses and certifications.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…