The DevOps Leader course is a unique and practical experience for participants who want to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impact within their organization by implementing DevOps. Leading people through a DevOps evolution requires new skills, tools, innovative thinking, and transformational leadership. Leaders up, down and across an organization must align and collaborate to break down silos and evolve the organization.
The course highlights the human dynamics of cultural change and equips participants with practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum through the use of real-life scenarios and case studies. Upon completion of the course, participants will have tangible takeaways to leverage when back in the office such as understanding Value Stream Mapping.
The course was developed by leveraging key DevOps leadership sources to extract real-life best practices in leading DevOps initiatives and has been designed to teach the key differences and emerging practices for DevOps ways of working through leadership in a fast-paced DevOps and Agile environment.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the DevOps Leader examination.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
What you’ll learn
- Define the Concept of Transformational Leadership
- DevOps from Psychological Point of View
- Adopting DevOps in an Organization
- Tools to Learn & to Improve
- Communicate the Vision & the Organizational Change
- Exam Review
The learning objectives for DevOps Leader include an understanding of:
- DevOps and time to value
- Mindset and mental models
- Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
- Target operating models and organizational design
- Performance management, rewards and motivation
- Preparing investment cases
- Focusing on value outcomes
- Ideas for organizing workflows
- Empowerment and participation
- Defining meaningful metrics
- Value stream mapping
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the DevOps Leader examination.
12 – 15 Oct 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Practitioners, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Participants should have baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions and principles.
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy is aimed at showing IT leaders and aspiring…
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology and the fundamental…