Learn how DevSecOps provides business value, enhancing your business opportunities, and improving corporate value. The core DevSecOps principles taught can support an organizational transformation, increase productivity, reduce risk, and optimize resource usage.
This course explains how DevOps security practices differ from other approaches then delivers the education needed to apply changes to your organization. Participants learn the purpose, benefits, concepts, vocabulary and applications of DevSecOps. Most importantly, students learn how DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization. At the course’s end, participants will understand “security as code” to make security and compliance value consumable as a service.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the DevSecOps Foundation exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
What you’ll learn
The learning objectives include a practical understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevSecOps
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches
- Business-driven security strategies and Best Practices
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences
- Integrating corporate stakeholders into DevSecOps Practices
- Enhancing communication between Dev, Sec, and Ops teams
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved or interested in learning about DevSecOps strategies and automation
- Anyone involved in Continuous Delivery toolchain architectures
- Compliance Team
- Delivery Staff
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- IT Security Professionals, Practitioners, and Managers
- Maintenance and support staff
- Managed Service Providers
- Project & Product Managers
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Release Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Software Engineers
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Participants should have baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy is aimed at showing IT leaders and aspiring…
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology and the fundamental…
DevOps Leader (DOL)®
The DevOps Leader course highlights the human dynamics of cultural change and equips participants with…
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner(PMI-ACP)® Preparation Training
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…