In this course, you’ll learn the most common disciplines and methodologies used to create and present a business case with clear, concise, and fact-based arguments that highlight project benefits, costs, and risks to win approval for projects. You’ll learn the underlying structure and content of a business case as well as the role your audience plays in the development of it. Further, you’ll learn basic techniques for determining financial ROI, non-tangible benefits, and the probability of meeting expectations.
What you’ll learn
- Key elements of a business case document and presentation.
- How to justify the investment to solve a business problem in a clear, concise, fact-based manner.
- Basic financial metrics used within a business case, including feasibility studies and ROI analyses.
- Ways to improve the odds of project approval.
- Steps to prove your recommendation is “best”
- A step-by-step development process to create a business case
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for business analysts, project managers, anyone who establishes business cases, and anyone who provides business justification for projects.