The fast digitalization pace we experience which many call the Fourth Industrial Revolution sets the necessity for companies to have their short- and long-term Digital Agenda comprising business innovation plans, product development strategies and the underlying new processes and applications.
This training will help you understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture, gain inspiration and ideas about your Enterprise Architecture program.
TOGAF 10 is here!
The Open Group has released TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition, marking a major milestone in the development of the world’s most widely-used Enterprise Architecture framework. This update is the biggest change to the framework since 2011, offering a more flexible and customizable enterprise architecture framework that is easier to implement.
TOGAF® 10 brings a stronger focus on agile environments and digital transformation. The updated framework is customizable to an organization’s unique needs and it’ widely adaptable.
Co-founder, Managing Partner & Principal Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in leading highly complex transformations. She is a well-known name in the field of Scaled Agile, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Nina Prodanova-Iozeva is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry. She is co-founder and Managing Partner of ITCE. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management. She has delivered consulting and training projects to many organizations in the finance, telco, utility and IT industries across Europe.
What You’ll Learn:
Key features of the training course include:
▪ Interactivity – Group Discussions, Think-Pair-Share, Brainstorming, and short Paper Activities. The course engage participants and encourage sharing of ideas and team building among the participants.
▪ Focus on Effectiveness – Real-life Comparisons, Quizzes, mock exams. This enhances the participants’ performance during the course and prepares them for the exams.
▪ Engaging and Fun – Case study based assignments. A central case study is an engaging way to learn, recall, and retain the gathered knowledge.
- Understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- Explain the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- Apply the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and the guidelines and techniques supporting it.
- Construct deliverables and the artifacts that they consist of as described in the Architecture Content Framework.
- Interpret the reference models and architecture function in TOGAF
- Be confident in taking the TOGAF certification examination both for Level 1 and Level 2.
22 – 26 Jan 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for professionals who require basic to advanced knowledge of TOGAF and those who participate in Architecture projects and initiatives as well as those who are into development of Architecture artefacts.
Are there any prerequisites for this training?
There are no strict prerequisites, however, it is recommended for the participant to be familiar with IT Operations, software development and to have experience in enterprise architecture.