The fast digitalization pace we experience which many call the Fourth Industrial Revolution sets the necessity for companies to have their short- and long-term Digital Agenda comprising business innovation plans, product development strategies and the underlying new processes and applications.
This training will help you understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture, gain inspiration and ideas about your Enterprise Architecture program.
Co-founder, Managing Partner & Principal Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in leading highly complex transformations. She is a well-known name in the field of Scaled Agile, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Nina Prodanova-Iozeva is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry. She is co-founder and Managing Partner of ITCE. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management. She has delivered consulting and training projects to many organizations in the finance, telco, utility and IT industries across Europe.
What You’ll Learn:
Key features of the training course include:
▪ Interactivity – Group Discussions, Think-Pair-Share, Brainstorming, and short Paper Activities. The course engage participants and encourage sharing of ideas and team building among the participants.
▪ Focus on Effectiveness – Real-life Comparisons, Quizzes, mock exams. This enhances the participants’ performance during the course and prepares them for the exams.
▪ Engaging and Fun – Case study based assignments. A central case study is an engaging way to learn, recall, and retain the gathered knowledge.
- Understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- Explain the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- Apply the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and theguidelines and techniques supporting it.
- Construct deliverables and the artifacts that they consist of asdescribed in the Architecture Content Framework.
- Interpret the reference models and architecture function in TOGAF
- Be confident in taking the TOGAF certification examinationboth for Level 1 and Level 2.
29 May – 02 Jun 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for professionals who require basic to advanced knowledge of TOGAF and those who participate in Architecture projects and initiatives as well as those who are into development of Architecture artefacts.
Are there any prerequisites for this training?
There are no strict prerequisites, however, it is recommended for the participant to be familiar with IT Operations, software development and to have experience in enterprise architecture.
SAFe® for Architects
During this advanced course, you will master architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe®.
Contemporary Software Architecture
The three-day interactive course helps people across the whole solution delivery value stream to reach…
Business Process Modeling with BPMN
Understand the key terms and concepts in BPMN and what are the essential methodologies and…
Learn how to use UML to specify, visualize, and document business processes and models of…