This course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
What you’ll learn
- Boot Process and SYSV INIT
- Rescue Environments
- Linux Kernel: Components and Compile
- Filesystem Administration
- LVM and RAID
- Client Networking
- System Maintenance
- DNS Concepts
- Creating DNS Hierarchies
- Securing DNS
25-1 MarMon – Fri€690
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Linux specialists wants to became familiar with Linux System Administration
- Participants passed LPI 101 and LPI 102
- IT or network professionals who use Linux as part of their daily process
- Professionals wishing to obtain LPI international Linux certification.
Are there any requirements for the training?
LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)”and LPI102 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)” or at least 1 year experience as a Linux Sys-tem Administrator.
This course prepares students to take the LPI101 exam of the LPI level 1 certification.
This course prepares students to take the LPI 102 exam of the LPI level 1…