Table of Contents
This course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
What you’ll learn
- Boot Process and SYSV INIT
- Rescue Environments
- Linux Kernel: Components and Compile
- Filesystem Administration
- LVM and RAID
- Client Networking
- System Maintenance
- DNS Concepts
- Creating DNS Hierarchies
- Securing DNS
27 Nov – 01 Dec 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Linux specialists wants to became familiar with Linux System Administration
- Participants passed LPI 101 and LPI 102
- IT or network professionals who use Linux as part of their daily process
- Professionals wishing to obtain LPI international Linux certification.
Are there any requirements for the training?
LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)”and LPI102 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)” or at least 1 year experience as a Linux Sys-tem Administrator.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!
This course prepares students to take the LPI101 exam of the LPI level 1 certification.
This course prepares students to take the LPI 102 exam of the LPI level 1…