This course prepares students to take the LPI 202 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 202 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
What you’ll learn
- Implementing a Web Server
- Maintaining a Web Server
- Implementing a Proxy Server and DHCP Configuration
- Samba Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration and Securing FTP Servers
- PAM Authentication and LDAP Client USAGE
- Using E-mail Servers
- Managing Local and Remote E-mail Delivery
- Configuring a Router and Secure SHELL (SSH)
- Security Taskaa and TCP Wrapper
- Identifying Boot Stages and Troubleshooting Bootloaders
- General Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting System Resources
- Troubleshooting Environment Configurations
30-4 OctMon – Fri €690
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Linux specialists wants to became familiar with Linux System Administration. Participants passed LPI 201. IT or network professionals who use Linux as part of their daily process. Professionals wishing to obtain LPI international Linux certification.
Are there any requirements for the training?
LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)”and LPI102 “LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)” or at least 1 year experience as a Linux Sys-tem Administrator.
This course prepares students to take the LPI101 exam of the LPI level 1 certification.
This course prepares students to take the LPI 102 exam of the LPI level 1…