This intensive 2-day training will help you understand the language of finance, how to effectively participate in the budgeting processes and how to make informed decisions regarding management and financial issues. The studied models will help you shift your focus from generating revenue to generating profit, to find the information you are looking for in your organization’s finance reports as well as in your competitor’s reports.
The training approach applied uses an effective combination of theory sessions, Q&A discussions, experience and knowledge sharing, and participants’ specific case discussions, in order to maximize the value for the participants.
What you’ll learn
- The Finance Function – The essence of the finance function – a comparison between finance and management accounting functions and their importance for the business. You will learn key accounting terms, concepts and principles.
- Financial Statements – Introduction to key finance reports – balance sheet, income statements, concept of cash flows and cash flow statement; the logic and the interconnections between them; interpretation and information you can access in these reports; basic terms used by managers and investors
- Financial Analysis – Basic financial indexes used by managers and investors. Liquidity, profitability, financial leverage, efficiency – logic, interpretation, comparison and interconnections
- Planning & Budgeting – Basic financial indexes used by managers and investors. Liquidity, profitability, financial leverage, efficiency – logic, interpretation, comparison and interconnections
At the training, participants will gain the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Use and apply common terms, concepts and logic of finance and management accounting
- Understand interconnections between industry-specific finance terms and KPI’s
- Learn how to apply performance analysis techniques in the everyday work
- Gain better understanding of planning and budgeting analysis techniques
- Practice business case evaluation rules and analysis techniques
10-11 JunMon – Tue €295
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for anyone who is interested in gaining knowledge of finance management and aims to improve their management skills and operational efficiency.
The course is especially useful for professionals in the roles of analysts, project managers, product managers, sales professionals, team leads.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…