This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches students how to deploy other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 here:
Microsoft 365 Identity Management
Implementing and Managing Storage
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Managing objects in AD DS
- Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Implementing Group Policy
- Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Deploying and managing AD CS
- Deploying and managing certificates
- Implementing and administering AD FS
- Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
2-6 DecMon – Fri €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are looking to consolidate their knowledge about AD DS and related technologies, in addition to IT professionals who want to prepare for the 70-742 exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Before attending this course, students must have some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…