This training is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 here:
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
Consultant & Trainer
Kiril Baranski specializes in infrastructure, virtualization, messaging, and cloud solutions. He has experience in Microsoft Technologies – Windows Server, Windows Networking, Windows Desktop, Hyper-V. He holds the Windows Server 2016 MSCA certification. He has participated in large-scale consulting projects where he was responsible for the active directory object identity synchronization and authentication and in Microsoft Technologies infrastructure projects.
What you’ll learn
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
19-23 OctMon – Fri €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016. Candidates suitable for this course would be:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
- IT professionals with general IT knowledge, who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server, especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…