This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to databases
- Data Modelling
- Database Objects
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
- Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
- Describe data modelling techniques
- Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
- Describe relationship types and effects in database design
- Describe the effects of database design on performance
- Describe commonly used database objects
27-31 JulMon – Fri €640
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…