In the IT Service Management (ITSM) Fundamentals course, students explore the lifecycle of ServiceNow ITSM applications, from a Persona viewpoint – the perspective of the stakeholders and people who use the applications every day to do their jobs.
What you’ll learn
Course focuses on the baseline capabilities and the touch points between these ITSM applications:
- ITSM Overview
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Request Fulfillment and Service Catalog
- Configuration Management
At the end of this course, students will have the resources, knowledge, and experience necessary to:
- Create, and work records, through each of the covered ITSM application lifecycles
- Demonstrate each application lifecycle, from a Persona viewpoint
- Articulate the value and the baseline features of each of the covered ITSM applications
- Start thinking about the key decisions to be made during the implementation of these ServiceNow ITSM applications
These objectives are achieved through a combination of Instructor-led discussions, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises using students’ personal instances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who will be working on a ServiceNow implementation of the ITSM applications.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
No, there is no certification exam for this course.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…