ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. This training will allow you to understand how new technologies create disruption which impacts organizations in different industries and what decisions business leaders take in response.
The fast evolution of the digital world and the constantly changing environment create the need for organizations to become more adaptable and flexible in order to successfully deliver value to their customers and stay competitive on the marketplace.
Understand how to handle disruption and drive success
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy is aimed at showing IT leaders and aspiring leaders how to develop and implement an effective IT and digital strategy to successfully handle digital disruption and drive success.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Exam and a mock exam.
- Volatile and fast-evolving digital world
- Digital disruptor organizations and/or disruption from new technologies
- Respond to changing or novel customer needs
- Manage a robust and integrated digital strategy that meets business objectives
- Co-create value in increasingly VUCA environments
- Align multiple teams to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
Important Notice: Based on the amendment in Axelos Policy, effective 1-Nov-2019, Axelos training organizations such as ITCE must sell certification training courses only in bundles which include the respective certification exam. The price of the certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy is €340 excl. VAT.
What You’ll Learn
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
1. Use of the ITIL guiding principles
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
2. Leverage digital strategy
- Business strategy and business model
- Digital and IT Strategy
3. Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain
- External analysis: PESTL
- Internal analysis: The four dimensions of service management
4. Using Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable
- VUCA factors
Levels of Digital Disruption:
5. Understand strategic approaches to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Customer journeys
- Omnichannel delivery and support
- Context-sensitive delivery and support
- Customer analytics
- Customer feedback and 360° approaches
6. Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy
- Concept of risk management
- Identify risk
- Assess risk
- Concept of innovation
7. Steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- Using digital readiness assessment
- Define and communicate a vision and a strategy
- Using business cases to advocate for a Digital and IT Strategy
8. Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
- Defining operating models for digital organizations
Following approaches to strategy coordination and implementation:
- Large-scale transformation
- Incremental transformation
- Mergers and acquisition
- Individual changes
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Create an appropriate digital strategy aligned to wider business goals
- Understand how business and IT leaders across the globe are responding to disruption by reshaping corporate strategy, adapting processes and even repurposing entire business models.
- Explore the use of the ITIL 4 framework to support organizations on their digital transformation journey, addressing service management challenges and utilizing new technology.
- Understand how internal and external factors influence a digital vision and strategy
- Encourage a culture that is more agile, resilient, lean and continuously improving
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
31-4 JunMon – Fri €980*
NEW To improve customer experience the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy training would be delivered in 5 days that would consist of half-day sessions.
That would allow you more time for operational work and revision of the taken material.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This module is for IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other business leaders across the organization who are looking for guidance that will help them craft a digital vision, shape IT and business strategy and drive organizational change.
DITS will help business leaders demonstrate how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, provide guidance for integrating IT and digital strategies and promote the importance of a successful digital strategy on business success, including its impact.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Yes. To be eligible for this training, you need to be certified for ITIL 4 Foundation.
What should I know about the examination?
The course culminates in a 60-minute, formal examination comprising 30 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 70% (21 out of 30).
How can I continue my ITIL 4 certification journey?
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
Take2 Re-sit Exam Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price.
Add the Take2 Re-Sit Exam option for 49 EUR incl. VAT when registering and secure the chance for a better result if you don’t successfully pass your initial exam.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 re-sit exam option, contact us.
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’…
This module covers the core service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL…
Become ITIL Managing Professional with the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition. This course is…
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at experienced ITSM practitioners who want to…