Transition Easily to ITIL4
Bring up-to-date your ITIL knowledge and certification level with this transition module which will take you right to ITIL 4. You will be introduced to the key differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4 and you will get an overview of all ITIL 4 Core publications (the Managing Professional Modules).
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL 4 MP Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Certification Exam and a mock exam.
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
Important Notice: Based on the amendment in Axelos Policy, effective 1-Nov-2019, Axelos training organizations such as ITCE must sell certification training courses only in bundles which include the respective certification exam. The price of the certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition is €280 excl. VAT.
What You’ll Learn
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition course comprises an overview of the ITIL 4 Foundation course and the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional courses (see certification scheme) here.
In this practical 5-day training you will gain essential knowledge and understanding covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications:
1 ITIL 4 FOUNDATION
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
2 CREATE, DELIVER AND SUPPORT
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
3 DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
4 HIGH VELOCITY IT
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
5 DIRECT, PLAN & IMPROVE
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction planning and improvement
To be eligible for this training, candidates must be at ITIL v3 Expert level or have a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
Upcoming Course Dates
12-16 OctMon – Fri €1210*
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes, this course is designed for professionals who have already advanced in the ITIL v3 certification scheme and are looking to transition to ITIL 4.
Course candidates must be at ITIL v3 Expert level or have a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
It is not required for ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition module candidates to have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation course and exam.
What should I know about the examination?
It is required for exam candidates to have attended an accredited ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition training course in order to sit for the certification exam.
The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions and candidates should score 70% or higher in order to successfully pass it (this means a score of 28 marks or higher).
How can I continue my ITIL 4 certification journey?
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE – either ITIL Foundation or ITIL Intermediate Course, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
Take2 Re-sit Exam Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price.
Add the Take2 Re-Sit Exam option for 49 EUR incl. VAT when registering and secure the chance for a better result if you don’t successfully pass your initial exam.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 re-sit exam option, contact us.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology and the fundamental…
Get introduced to and certified for ITIL 4 – the global standard for IT Service…
During this course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and…