ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support is the logical next step after ITIL 4 Foundation for those wanting to make immediate tangible changes to their organization’s working methods in service management. The module is less about technical aspects, and more on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective and streamlined services. The course provides universal guidance that further explores the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation, while covering challenges that modern enterprises face – from professionalism, team culture and collaboration, to outsourcing work and managing multiple suppliers.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support covers the core activities and four dimensions of service management as well as the creation of services. Learn how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services and better understand service quality and improvement methods.
Understand how to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist CDS Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Certification Exam and a mock exam.
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
Important Notice: Based on the amendment in Axelos Policy, effective 1-Nov-2019, Axelos training organizations such as ITCE must sell certification training courses only in bundles which include the respective certification exam. The price of the certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support is €280 excl. VAT.
What You’ll Learn
In this training you will gain essential knowledge and understanding on the following topics:
1. ITIL 4 Foundation
- Learn the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Study the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
2. Plan and build a service value stream
- Explore the concepts and challenges of: organizational structure; integrated/collaborative teams; team capabilities, roles, and competencies; team culture and differences; working with a customer-oriented mindset; employee satisfaction management; the value of positive communications
- Acquaint yourself with the ‘Shift Left’ approach
- Learn about the planning and managing of resources in the service value system:
- Understand team collaboration and integration: workforce planning; results based measuring and reporting; the culture of continuous improvement
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system: integrated service management toolsets; integration and data sharing; reporting and advanced analytics; collaboration and workflow; robotic process automation; artificial intelligence and machine learning; continuous integration and delivery/deployment
- Explore information models
3. Use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Understand service design, software development and management, deployment management, release management, service validation and testing, and change enablement
4. Use a value stream to provide user support
- Acquaint yourself with service desk, incident management, problem management, knowledge management, service-level management, and monitoring and event management
5. Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Learn how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs and prioritizing work
- Understand the use and value of the following across the service value system: buy vs build considerations; sourcing options; service integration and management (SIAM)
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Adopt the ITIL practices to enable working methods aligned to the entire IT function and wider business strategy
- Improve how services are developed and how users are supported
- Utilize ITIL practices to effectively measure service performance and improve efficiencies across teams, value streams and workflows
- Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams
- Integrate new technologies across the value chain, including robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics; and continually evolve as new innovations emerge
- Use the ITIL guiding principles to establish a universal approach to work across multiple methodologies and frameworks, including Agile, DevOps and SHIFT LEFT.
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
6-8 AprTue – Thu €850*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. The training is also beneficial to IT practitioners who have undertaken ITIL® 4 Foundation and wish to continue their journey to ITIL® Managing professional.
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes. To be eligible for this training, you need to have certified for ITIL 4 Foundation.
What should I know about the examination?
It is required for exam candidates to have attended an accredited ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support training course in order to sit for the certification exam.
The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions and candidates should score 70% or higher in order to successfully pass it (this means a score of 28 marks or higher).
How can I continue my ITIL 4 certification journey?
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
Take2 Re-sit Exam Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price.
Add the Take2 Re-Sit Exam option for 49 EUR incl. VAT when registering and secure the chance for a better result if you don’t successfully pass your initial exam.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 re-sit exam option, contact us.
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’…
Become ITIL Managing Professional with the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition. This course is…
Get introduced to and certified for ITIL 4 – the global standard for IT Service…
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…