ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners and focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services as well as on the customer journey. This course allows you to gain and leverage the tools needed to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value which is integral to business success in the modern service economy. This is a unique module that drives IT professionals to interact with stakeholders to influence and improve the user experience.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value relates to the Engage value chain activity as that relates to some of the more ‘technical’ activities of Design&Transition, Obtain/Build and Deliver&Support and particularly covers the Customer Journey in detail. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of courses.
Understand how to deliver value to stakeholders
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at experienced ITSM practitioners who want to know more about the ‘engagement’ activities relating to interactions and touchpoints with various kinds of stakeholders and exceed requirements to gain a competitive advantage.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Exam and a mock exam.
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
Important Notice: Based on the amendment in Axelos Policy, effective 1-Nov-2019, Axelos training organizations such as ITCE must sell certification training courses only in bundles which include the respective certification exam. The price of the certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value is €280 excl. VAT.
What You’ll Learn
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
1. ITIL Foundation
- Learn the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Study the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
2. Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand the concept of the customer journey
- Understand the ways of designing and improving customer journeys
3. EXPLORE: Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Understand the characteristics of markets
- Understand marketing activities and techniques
- Know how to describe customer needs; internal/external factors that affect these
- Know how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
4. ENGAGE: Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Understand the concepts mutual readiness and maturity
- Understand the different supplier and partner relationship types, and how these are managed
- Know how to develop customer relationships
- Know how to analyze customer needs
- Know how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Know how the “Relationship management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to fostering relationships
- Know how the “Supplier management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to supplier and partner relationships management
5. OFFER: Know how to shape demand and define service offering
- Understand methods for designing digital service experiences based on value driven, data driven and user centered service design
- Understand approaches for selling and obtaining service offerings
- Know how to capture, influence and manage demand and opportunities
- Know how to collect, specify and prioritize requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Know how the “Business analysis” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to requirement management and service design
6. AGREE: Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to plan for value co-creation
- Know how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty and experience
- Know how the “Service level management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service expectation management
7. ONBOARD: Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Understand the ways of relating with users and fostering user relationships
- Understand how users are authorized and entitled to services
- Understand different approaches to mutual elevation of customer, user and service provider capabilities
- Know how to prepare onboarding and offboarding plans
- Know how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
- Know how the “Service Catalogue management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to offering user services
- Know how the “Service Desk” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to user engagement
8. CO-CREATE: Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation
- Understand how users can request services
- Understand methods for triaging of user requests
- Understand the concept of user communities
- Understand methods for encouraging/managing customer/user feedback
- Know how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behaviour and culture)
- Know how to use different approaches to provision of user services
- Know how to seize and deal with customer and user ‘moments of truth’
- Know how the “Service request management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service usage
9. REALIZE: Know how to realize and validate service value
- Understand methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Understand methods to track and monitor service value (outcome, risk, cost and resources)
- Understand different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
- Understand charging mechanisms
- Know how to assess service value realization
- Know how to prepare to evaluate and improve the customer journey
- Know how the “Portfolio management” practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service value realization
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively manage stakeholders and target them with the right service offerings and value propositions
- Ensure that value co-creation is the goal for all value streams
- Establish consumers and producers as multi-dependent, ensuring that value is always mutually agreed, and requirements are prioritised
- Keep customers front-of-mind and adopt a service mindset
- Integrate Human Centred Design, Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX) design, and customer journey mapping to deliver services that delight
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders and develop effective and timely communications.
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
8-10 MarMon – Wed €850*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the ‘engagement’ activities relating to interactions and touchpoints with various kinds of stakeholders. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve the Managing Professional designation.The roles these practitioners may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Yes. To be eligible for this training, you need to be certified for ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition.
What should I know about the examination?
The course culminates in a 90-minute, formal examination comprising 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 out of 40).
How can I continue my ITIL 4 certification journey?
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
Take2 Re-sit Exam Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price.
Add the Take2 Re-Sit Exam option for 49 EUR incl. VAT when registering and secure the chance for a better result if you don’t successfully pass your initial exam.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 re-sit exam option, contact us.
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’…
This module covers the core service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL…
Become ITIL Managing Professional with the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition. This course is…
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT is aimed at experienced ITSM practitioners who are responsible for…