ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. This training will allow you to understand the difference between IT transformation and digital transformation, know where to make digital investment for significant business enablement, and update your skills and working methods for the digital era.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT particularly relates to the need for (and methods of) rapid action throughout the service value chain, from innovation at the start, through development and operations, to actual realization of value. It is part of the Managing Professional certification track.
Understand and meet the needs for rapid action
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT is aimed at experienced ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing all aspects of IT where ‘time is of the essence’ and want to incorporate new ways of working to improve performance and increase the speed and quality of service delivery.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Exam and a mock exam.
Your ITIL® 4 Learning Journey
We at ITCE strive to deliver the best blend of learning materials and services to support you in your ITIL 4 journey.
- Individual consultation and personal development plan
- Flexible pricing strategy for individual journeys or closed groups
- Pre-reading materials to kick-start your learning process
- Technical Support for the tools and platforms that we use
- Time blocking your calendar and providing a Digital Dashboard with course information and instructions
- List of benefits & Instructions on redeeming your exam voucher*
- Explain theory through real-life examples from practice
- 1 year access to group exercises based on your business cases
- 1-month free access to MyAxelos
- Exam prep quizzes + tips and tricks
- 2 Mock exams
- Additional Exam Preparation Session
- Guidance on exam registration and exam booking process
- Online proctoring and support during the exam
- Credly Badge for course completion
- Exclusive access to latest ITIL® updates, ITCE webinars, and events for obtaining extra CPD points and keeping your certification current
- 5-year access to Official ITIL® publications & Learning management platform
*Note: Starting from December 1, 2023, all candidates are required to redeem their PeopleCert vouchers before the start of their training or on the first day of training at the latest.
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
As of 1-Feb-2022 the price of the online proctored certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT training will be €395 excl. VAT* and will include an E-book.
*The price is valid for participants located within Bulgaria. For participants located outside of Bulgaria, an additional fee of 60 EUR (excl. VAT) is added to the final price due to differences in region pricing.
Take2 Re-sit Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price of €41 excl. VAT.
Mock Exam Option
To ensure your solid preparation you can test your knowledge with the help of the Mock Exam Option which you can purchase for €50 excl. VAT. This option is still not available. To be expected soon.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 Re-sit Exam Option or the Mock Exam Option, make sure to order them in advance by contacting us.
What You’ll Learn
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
1. ITIL Foundation
- Learn the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Study the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
2. HVIT concepts
- Digital organization; High velocity IT; Digital transformation; IT transformation; Digital product; Digital technology
- When transformation to high velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Five digital product objectives: Valuable investments; Fast development; Resilient operations; Co-created value; Assured conformance
3. Digital product lifecycle
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain
- The digital product lifecycle
4. Guiding Principles & models
- Understand the concepts of Ethics; Safety culture; Lean culture; Toyota Kata; Lean/Agile/Resilient/Continuous; Service-dominant logic; Design thinking
- Understand contribution to behaviours:
- Help get customers’ jobs done; Trust and be trusted; Continually raise the bar; Accept ambiguity/uncertainty; Commit to continual learning
5. Achieving value
- Showing how the HVIT OBJECTIVES are achieved/supported by various techniques and ITIL management practices
- VALUABLE INVESTMENTS
- Prioritization (Cost of delay, Buy/Hold/Sell)
- Minimum Viable Product
- Product/Service Ownership
- A/B Testing
- Portfolio management
- Relationship management
- FAST DEVELOPMENT
- Infrastructure as code
- Loosely-coupled system architecture
- Reviews (Retrospectives, Blameless Post-Mortem)
- Continual business analysis
- Continuous… (integration, delivery, deployment
- Continuous testing
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- RESILIENT OPERATIONS
- Technical debt
- Chaos engineering
- Definition of ‘done’
- Version control
- AI Ops
- Chat Ops
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Infrastructure and platform management
- VALUE CO-CREATION
- Service Experience
- (Relationship management)
- Service design
- Service desk
- ASSURED CONFORMANCE
- DevOps Audit Defence Toolkit
- Peer Review
- Information security management
- Risk management
- VALUABLE INVESTMENTS
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and valuable digital services at speed
- Understand the benefits of a less centralized approach to IT service delivery
- Utilize the latest digital technology to optimize end-user services and maximise investments
- Balance working with complex, adaptive systems and flexible processes that can adapt to changing environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet and exceed business goals
- Utilize new ways of working and approaches to enable small incremental steps and effectively work with new and complex systems.
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Co-founder, Partner & Principal Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
Co-founder, Partner & Principal Consultant
Orlin Marinov is co-founder and Partner at ITCE. He is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. Orlin is an accredited ITIL® Trainer and has led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of his groups achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
20 – 22 Feb 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who are responsible for managing all aspects of IT where ‘time is of the essence’. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve the Managing Professional designation.The roles these practitioners may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
What should I know about the examination?
The course culminates in a 90-minute, formal examination comprising 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 out of 40).
How can I continue my ITIL 4 certification journey?
If you have already attended an ITIL Training at ITCE, leave your contacts below to discuss which will be the best transition approach for you and claim your special offer for the new ITIL 4 courses.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!
This module provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’…
This module covers the core service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL…
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at experienced ITSM practitioners who want to…