The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. This enables the organization to introduce Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management as integral parts of its overall business-focused Services Framework.
ITCE is an Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to this extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
What you’ll learn
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertraining to the capability of RCV management
- Change management as a capability to realise successful service transition
- Service validation and testing
- Service asset and configuration management
- Knowledge management
- Service request fulfilment and evaluation
- Common Service Operation activities related to RCV processes
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within RCV processes
- RCV roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSl as a consequence of effective Release, Control and Validation processes
The purpose of Operational Support & Analysis is to obtain knowledge on ITIL® terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®.
The course provides delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepares delegates for the ITIL Capability examination in Release, Control & Validation.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deep understanding of Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
The course format is part of ITIL® Intermediate qualification program. The examination will consist of a complex multiple choice, closed book paper. Successful candidates will be awarded 4 credits toward ITIL® Expert Qualification.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…