Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile and provide guidance for Agile projects and way of working.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to this extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
21-22 OctMon – Tue €730
Who should attend?
Leading SAFe is a course aimed at Executives, Leaders, and Managers who will be leading the Agile transformation.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
Are there any prerequisites to sit for the exam?
Yes. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam. First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Does the training provide Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes. Attendees are eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. The training provides: 6 Technical PDUs, 6 Leadership PDUs, and 3 Strategic and Business PDUs.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…