In this 5-days course you will learn about Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments. This course also covers Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services here:
Office 365 Management
Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management
Microsoft 365 Identity Management
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
Course OutlineModule 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 TenantLessons
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Enviroment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 TenantLessons
- Planning Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Module 3: Lab 1 – Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant Lab : Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Exercise 1 – Set up a Microsoft 365 Trial Tenant
Module 4: Managing Your Microsoft 365 TenantLessons
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
Module 5: Lab 2 – Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant Lab : Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Exercise 1 – Manage Administration Delegation
- Exercise 2 – Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Exercise 3 – Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
Module 6: Office 365 OverviewLessons
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
Module 7: Lab 3 – Office 365 Overview Lab : Office 365 Overview
- Exercise 1 – Exchange Online Overview
- Exercise 2 – SharePoint Online Overview
- Exercise 3 – Teams Overview
Module 8: Configuring Office 365Lessons
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
Module 9: Managing Office 365 ProPlus DeploymentsLessons
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
Module 10: Lab 4 – Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations Lab : Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 1 – Prepare an Office 365 ProPlus Managed Installation
- Exercise 2 – Manage a Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Installation
- Exercise 3 – Deploy and Configure Office Telemetry Components
Module 11: Planning and Implementing Identity SynchronizationLessons
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
Module 12: Lab 5 – Implementing Identity SynchronizationLab : Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Exercise 1 – Set up your organization for identity synchronization
- Exercise 2 – Implement Identity Synchronization
Module 13: Implementing Application and External AccessLessons
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.