Please, have in mind that MS-203 is replacing both MS-200 and MS-201.
This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
Part of requirements for: Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
Module 1: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Overview of Transport Services
- Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Module 2: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Managing Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Transport Issues
- Troubleshooting with Logs
Module 3: Managing Message Hygiene
- Planning for Message Hygiene
- Managing Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam Policies
- Managing Advanced Threat Protection
Module 4: Managing Compliance
- Messaging Compliance in the SCC
- Messaging Compliance in Exchange
- Managing Exchange Online Archiving and Auditing
- Managing Content Search
Module 5: Managing Organizational Settings
- Managing Authentication for Messaging
- Configuring Organizational Settings
- Configuring Organizational Sharing
Module 6: Managing Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Managing Mobile Device Access
Module 7: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Managing Admin Roles
- Managing User Roles
- Exchange Setup – RBAC and AD Split Permission
Module 8: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Exchange Recipients
- Creating and Managing Exchange Recipients
- Managing Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
Module 9: Managing Public Folders
- Planning the Public Folder Hierarchy
- Implementing and Managing Public Folders
- Troubleshooting Public Folders
Module 10: Planning a Hybrid Environment
- Exchange Hybrid Deployment Requirements
- Planning to Run the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
Module 11: Performing Mailbox Migrations
- Planning Mailbox Migrations
- Performing IMAP Migrations
- Performing Cutover and Staged Migrations
- Performing Advanced Migrations
Module 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
- Deploying and Managing an Edge Transport Server
- Configuring a Hybrid Deployment using the HCW
- Implementing Advanced Hybrid Functionality
- Troubleshooting Hybrid Deployments
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
10-14 MayMon – Fri €860*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments. Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.