In the beginning of this 4-days course you will learn how to manage your security metrics, how to enable Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services, and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence. During the course we will cover Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations.
At the end of the training you will learn how to establish Microsoft Intune, to enrolling devices to Intune, to monitoring the devices, to controlling what users can do from the enrolled devices by using conditional access policies. If you are already managing devices by using a traditional device management tool such as Configuration Manager, you will be interested to know how you can seamlessly move to modern management, in which devices are managed by Intune, and how you can benefit from new device management capabilities, such as compliance, conditional access, and Windows Autopilot to deploy new devices from the cloud.
Part of requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
Course MS-101T01-A: Microsoft 365 Security Management
- Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
CourseMS-101T02-A: Microsoft 365 Compliance Management
- Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Archiving and Retention in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Search and Investigations
MS-101T03-A: Microsoft 365 Device Management
- Planning for Device Management
- Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Mobile Device Management
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!