Please, be aware that the new version of the AZ-103 Microsoft training course and certification exam is AZ-104. The certification exam will be available on April 2, 2020 at the earliest. Get in touch with us if interested to learn more and get registered.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator here:
Microsoft Azure Administrator
Windows Server 2016: Advanced Virtualization
IT Support: Networking Essentials
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Identity
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Module 10: Data Protection
- Module 11: Monitoring
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. Azure Administrators provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Exam candidates should have a minimum of six months of hands-on experience administering Azure. Candidates should have a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance and experience in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, and ARM templates.
Learn and certify Azure skills with new certifications for Azure Solutions Architects.