This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Identity
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Administrator Tools
- ARM Templates
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Virtual Networks
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Module 9: PaaS Compute Options
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Module 10: Data Protection
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Module 11: Monitoring
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
29 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. Azure Administrators provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Exam candidates should have a minimum of six months of hands-on experience administering Azure. Candidates should have a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance and experience in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, and ARM templates.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services;…
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes and practices and is…
In this course, students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and maintain…