This four-day course prepares students for AZ-301 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam and teaches the students to manage security and identity within the context of Azure, to compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options, to deploy an ARM template to a resource group, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and integrate an API or Logic App with the API Management servicea and to to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
Successful Azure Solutions Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Part of requirements for: Azure Solutions Architect
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
AZ-301T01-A: Designing for Identity and Security
- Managing Security & Identity for Azure Solutions
- Integrating SaaS Services Available on the Azure Platform
AZ-301T02-A: Designing a Data Platform Solution
- Backing Azure Solutions with Azure Storage
- Comparing Database Options in Azure
- Monitoring & Automating Azure Solutions
AZ-301T03-A: Designing for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Deploying Resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Creating Managed Server Applications in Azure
- Authoring Serverless Applications in Azure
AZ-301T04-A: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
- Application Architecture Patterns in Azure
- Building Azure IaaS-Based Server Applications (ADSK)
- Networking Azure Application Components
- Integrating Azure Solution Components Using Messaging Services
- Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
Are there any prerequisites for the training ?
Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, virtual machines, and the…