This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Module 1: Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Module 2: Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
- Module 3: Implement Virtual Networking
- Module 4: Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
- Module 5: Implement Storage Accounts
- Module 6: Implement Azure Active Directory
- Module 7: Implement and Manage Azure Governance
- Module 8: Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Module 9: Manage Workloads in Azure
- Module 10: Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Module 11: Manage Security for Applications
- Module 12: Implement an Application Infrastructure
- Module 13: Implement Container-Based Applications
- Module 15: Implement Azure SQL Databases
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
17-21 MayMon – Fri €860*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.