This five-day course prepares students for the AZ-300 – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam and teaches IT professionals to manage their Azure resources, including deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. In addition, students will understand how operations are done in parallel and asynchronously. And, how your whole enterprise system must be resilient when failures occur, and just as importantly, how deployments can be automated and predictable. By using the Azure Application Architecture Guide and Azure reference architectures as a basis, you will understand how monitoring and telemetry are critical for gaining insight into the system. On the last day of the training the students will configure a message-based integration architecture, develop for asynchronous processing, create apps for autoscaling, and better understand Azure Cognitive Services solutions.
Successful Azure Solutions Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Part of requirements for: Azure Solutions Architect
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
AZ-300T01-A: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities
AZ-300T02-A: Implementing Workloads and Security
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Securing Identities
AZ-300T03-A: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- Selecting Compute and Storage Solutions
- Hybrid Networking
- Measuring Throughput and Structure of Data Access
AZ-300T04-A: Creating and Deploying Apps
- Creating Web Applications using PaaS
- Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
- Using Azure Kubernetes Service This module focuses on the Azure
AZ-300T06-A: Developing for the Cloud
- Developing Long-Running Tasks and Distributed Transactions
- Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
- Developing for Asynchronous Processing
- Developing for Autoscaling
- Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
22-3 JulMon – Fri €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
Are there any prerequisites for the training ?
Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, virtual machines, and the…
Learn and certify Azure skills with new certifications for Azure Solutions Architects.