This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Part of the requirements for: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
With a Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Get started on a DevOps transformation journey
- Module 2: Work with Git for enterprise DevOps
- Module 3: Implement CI with Azure Pipelines and GitHub Actions
- Module 4: Design and implement a release strategy
- Module 5: Implement a secure continuous deployment using Azure Pipelines
- Module 6: Manage infrastructure as code using Azure, DSC, and third-party tools
- Module 7: Implement security and validate code bases for compliance
- Module 8: Design and implement a dependency management strategy
- Module 9: Create and manage containers using Docker and Kubernetes
- Module 10: Implement continuous feedback
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are DevOps professionals who combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. DevOps professionals streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improving communications and collaboration, and creating automation. They design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.