This course will provide foundational-level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- Module 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
- Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
- Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
- Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
- Module 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
- Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
13 – 14 May 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required. However, some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!