Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create a simple Power App, connect data with Common Data Service, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Power Automate.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
- Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
- Power Apps Overview
- How to Build an App Solution
- Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
- Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!