Table of Contents
This course covers advanced RouterOS wireless features. It includes many practical exercises on RouterBOARD. MTCWE prerequisites: MTCNA level knowledge (MTCNA certificate for MTCWE certification exam).
What you’ll learn
- Module 1: Wireless Installations
- Module 2: Wireless Standard
- Module 3: Wireless Tools
- Module 4: Wireless Troubleshooting
- Module 5: Wireless Advanced Settings
- Module 6: 802.11n
- Module 7: Wireless Security
- Module 8: WDS and MESH
- Module 9: Wireless Bridging
- Module 10: Nstreme Protocol
- Module 11: Nv2 Protocol
In most of the cases it includes class attendance, RouterBOARD equipment during the training, course materials, coffee breaks and lunch, certification exam (optional) + bonus: RouterOS L4 license if passed successfully. Bring your laptop with ethernet port (MS Windows is advised for Winbox). Check the details for particular training to see if you need to bring other equipment.
* The course price includes an exam