Attend Performance Analytics Advanced to learn how to apply advanced reporting, performance analytics, and application administration skills to take your historic trends and measurements to the next level. This two-day training builds upon the knowledge obtained in the Performance Analytics Fundamentals course. Here you apply advanced reporting, performance analytics, and application administration skills to take your historic trends and measurements to the next level.
What you’ll learn
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Performance Analytics Adoption Journey
- Use Advanced reporting techniques for impactful data summaries
- Manage Dashboards and using Interactive Analysis
- Monitor reporting and dashboard performance
- Use Spotlight to identify high priority work
- Leverage Metrics for Reporting and Metric Based Indicators
- Understand Scripts in Indicator Aggregates, Buckets, and Mappings
- Apply Formula Indicator Techniques
- Configure Index Indicators, Text Indicators, and External Indicators
- Master Analytics best practices and use cases for complex scenarios
- Deploy Analytics solutions, performing diagnostics, and system administration
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Performance Analytics Administrators and Power Users who plan to administer the Performance Analytics application. Service owners who plan to design requirements and specifications for Indicator and Dashboard creation may also benefit from this course.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the registration form below and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a prerequisite for this course?
To enroll in this class you must first attend the Performance Analytics Fundamentals course.