The course teaches you how to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that help you optimize your SharePoint deployment.
This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20339-1 Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 here:
Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Introducing SharePoint 2016
- Designing an information architecture
- Designing a logical architecture
- Designing a physical architecture
- Installing and configuring SharePoint 2016
- Creating web applications and site collections
- Planning and configuring service applications
- Managing users and permissions, and securing content
- Configuring authentication for SharePoint 2016
- Securing a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Managing taxonomy
- Configuring user profiles
- Configuring Enterprise Search
- Monitoring and maintaining a SharePoint 2016 environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The course is targeted at experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of software management in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server environment.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…