Business analysis is a topic of growing importance in the field of managing projects. The marketplace reflects this importance, as different project roles increasingly embrace business analysis as a technique for uncovering business needs, managing requirements, and creating effective solutions to business problems.
The PMI-PBA® credential recognizes an individual’s expertise in business analysis, and using these tools and techniques to improve the overall success of projects. This training provides the essential information, skills and knowledge you need to prepare for and pass the PMI-PBA® certification exam.
The training content focuses on the five domains and their corresponding tasks outlined in the exam – Needs Assessment, Planning, Analysis, Traceability and Monitoring, Evaluation. The course includes lectures, slides, hands on exercises, Q&As, and sample practice exam questions.
With many years of experience and numerous successfully implemented consulting projects in the field of business analysis and enterprise architecture, our trainers are here to help you master your knowledge and practices.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to the PMI-PBA® Certification
- Business Analysis Overview
- Needs Assessment
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Agile Business Analysis
- The Business Analyst and Project Manager Alliance
- PMI-PBA® Certification Guidelines
- PMI-PBA ® Practice Test
The main objective of this training is to prepare the participants for taking and successful passing the PMI-PBA® certification exam. However, the training content is suitable for everyone who wants to master his Business Analysis skills and practices. Immediate benefits of this training program:
- Be prepared for the certification process, requirements, and application tips for PMI-PBA® certification exam
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources
- Run through simulated practice exams for the domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills
- Learn the essential areas necessary to pass the exam
- Master the 5 domains and 28 tasks that constitute the exam
- Become confident of your business analysis skills and knowledge
11-14 MarMon – Thu€750
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
All who wish to pass the PMI-PBA® certification exam and become a PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) are welcome to attend the training. The course is especially beneficial to Project Managers, Business Analysts Developers, QA Specialists and IT Professionals.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
No, there are no specific prerequisites.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…
PMI-PBA is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.