Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® 4 Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile and provide guidance for Agile projects and way of working.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
What you’ll learn
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
To perform the role of a SAFe®Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program
- Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Architect.
How do we enrich the customer experience?
NEW To improve customer experience and training effectiveness, we have added the following to all of our SAFe trainings:
- a PI Planning Simulation to ensure that you are prepared for the real-life responsibilities of your role
- a Preparation Session to make your exam preparation easier
- a possibility of scheduling a flexible program that provides a half-day training for 5 days straight to give you more time for operational work and revision of the material.
5-9 JulMon – Fri €1530*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
Are there any prerequisites to sit for the exam?
Yes. Attendees must attend the course in order to be eligible for the exam. First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Does the training provide Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes. Attendees are eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. The training provides: 6 Technical PDUs, 3 Leadership PDUs, and 6 Strategic and Business PDUs.
The three-day interactive course helps people across the whole solution delivery value stream to reach…
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
This training aims to prepare team members, part of a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) transformation,…
During this course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and…