This course begins by emphasizing the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already, and then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights to help ensure that administrators can perform only the tasks that they need to, when they need to.
This course explains how you can use auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016 to identify security issues. You will also learn how to mitigate malware threats, secure your virtualization platform, and use deployment options such as Nano server and containers to enhance security. The course also explains how you can help protect access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control, and how you can enhance your network’s security.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20744 Securing Windows Server 2016 here:
Windows Server 2016: Securing Identities and Information
Security in Office 365
IT Support: Networking Essentials
Implementing Workloads and Security
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Attacks, breach detection, and Sysinternals tools
- Protecting credentials and privileged access
- Limiting administrator rights with Just Enough Administration
- Privileged access management and administrative forests
- Mitigating malware and threats
- Analyzing activity with advanced auditing and log analytics
- Deploying and configuring Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Secure Virtualization Infrastructure
- Securing application development and server-workload infrastructure
- Planning and protecting data
- Optimizing and securing file services
- Securing network traffic with firewalls and encryption
- Securing network traffic
24-28 FebMon – Fri €960
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for IT professionals who need to securely administer Windows Server 2016 networks. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Students who seek certification in the 70-744 Securing Windows server exam also will benefit from this course.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…