Table of Contents
A Service Portal provides an alternative user experience to the standard platform interface. The Service Portal application offers the tools needed to configure, customize, and extend portal components to create an online experience similar to what your users are used to in other consumer products.
What you’ll learn
During this two‑day interactive training course you learn how to use the Service Portal application to configure, customize, and extend components to create a Service Portal in your own student instance; a safe sandbox. Participants will:
- Explore all aspects of the Service Portal application
- Discuss web design techniques and best practices
- Learn how to re‑configure an existing portal
- Review the Service Portal framework
- Create new Service Portals, Themes, Pages, and Menus, and Search Sources
- Understand how to use and create Widgets
- Re‑use existing Portal components
- Configure other aspects of the platform to enhance a Service Portal
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class walk you through building your own Service Portal from scratch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for low‑code System Administrators and Web Designers/Developers who want to learn how to create Service Portals that offer users a consistent, intuitive, and delightful experience when accessing their organization’s services online.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
This course does not offer certification.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…