ServiceNow Cost Transparency maps actual service costs such as business services, applications, projects, and infrastructure to their consumers. ServiceNow Financial Reporting makes it easy for financial analysts and business unit owners to measure and show charges based on the actual consumption of services. Together, Cost Transparency and Financial Reporting provide visibility into spend based on actual utilization and create a more cooperative relationship between IT and the Business so that everyone understands the cost of the IT services they use.
What you’ll learn
A combination of lecture content and lab work helps attendees achieve the following:
- Build Cost Models to represent IT resource consumption and gain insight into spend
- Import and map General Ledger data so that expense processing can be done in ServiceNow
- Cleanse imported General Ledger data and create reusable cleansing rules
- Categorize expense accounts into common IT spending categories and automate future categorization
- Allocate spend to Model segments such as Business Units, Services, Applications, etc. based on consumption
- Automate future allocation via programmatic allocation rules and metrics
- Review service consumption as a Service Owner and configure service prices
- Implement Showback and facilitate service charging based on actual service consumption via Showback statements
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- IT Finance and Technology Business Management Professionals who want to track the cost to deliver IT services and simplify the process of creating IT analytics and reporting
- LOB Managers looking to understand service cost and communicate IT value to the Business
- Service owners looking to implement Showback and Service Charging
- ServiceNow IT Financial Management Administrators and Implementers
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
This course does not offer certification.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…