ServiceNow Platform Implementation Training enables attendees to successfully implement ServiceNow to meet customer business requirements.
This course covers common technical aspects of an implementation as well as processes to effectively manage an implementation. This mix allows attendees to learn tactical skills and responsibilities required based on their role as well as develop a holistic view of all team roles and responsibilities.
What you’ll learn
Using hands‑on labs, group exercises, lectures, and simulations, students build on existing knowledge and skills by applying implementation best practices, covering:
- ServiceNow StartNow Implementation Methodology and related engagement management processes
- Core system setup, including configuration management database (CMDB)
- Supported authentication options
- Application security
- Integrations, including LDAP, Single Sign‑on, Web Services, and REST
- Instance Management best practices
- Performance and coding best practices
Working in teams with development and production instances, students will experience:
- Hands‑on implementation based on functional requirements
- End‑to‑end sprint cycles, including planning, execution, and review
- Go‑live preparationDeployment of code to a production instance
NOTE: The StartNow Implementation Methodology and all related materials can only be used by ServiceNow employees or Partners that are working on a ServiceNow‑led implementation. It cannot be used on Partner‑led implementations at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The audience for this course is Services Partner Implementation Specialists or anyone who wants to follow a path to becoming an Implementation Specialist for an Authorized Services Partner.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…