The course is suitable for existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2014 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2016.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to SQL Server 2016
- What’s New in SQL Server Performance
- What’s New in SQL Server Security?
- What’s New in SQL Server Availability and Scalability?
- What’s New in SQL Server Reporting and BI
- What’s New in SQL Server Data Access?
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
- What’s New for SQL Server in the Cloud?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2016
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server performance
- Describes new and enhanced features in SQL Server security
- Describe what’s new in SQL Server Availability and Scalability
- Describe new and enhanced features in reporting and PowerBI in SQL Server 2016
- Describe new and enhanced data access features
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
- Describe new SQL Server cloud functionality
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course are existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2014 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2016. Additionally this course is for existing SQL Server 2014 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2016 certification.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
It is highly recommended for the students to have:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2014.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…