This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016. This course presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server technologies and skills equivalent to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 credential.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing directory services
- Implementing AD FS
- Implementing network services
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Implementing remote access
- Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016.
- Describe storage in Windows Server 2016.
- Implement directory services.
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Describe networking.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software-defined networking.
- Implement remote access.
- Deploy and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering by using virtual machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment. Additionally, students should have obtained the MCSA credential for Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012, or they should have equivalent knowledge.
Are there any prerequisites for the training ?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two or more years of experience with deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments; NS experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system-administration management and maintenance tasks.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and implementation.
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA credentials of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…