As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we appreciate your flexibility and understanding whilst we might be required to apply measures to protect ITCE employees and clients in ITCE training center and maintain business continuity.
As efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 continue, ITCE will continue to monitor the situation worldwide and will take appropriate action as advised by local authorities and government agencies.
For your convenience we have structured the information in accordance with the various services that we provide in our office at Sofia Tech Park:
Currently, we do not organize onsite meetings due to the ongoing situation.
Delivering online courses
All trainers have access to the technical equipment which they can use for the delivery of online courses.
Currently, we do not provide onsite trainings due to the ongoing situation.
Currently, we do not provide onsite certification exams due to the ongoing situation.
Covid-19 Preventive Measures
In view of the ongoing situation around the fast-spreading COVID-19, ITCE’s team has outlined an action plan to ensure the safety of its clients and employees when working onsite. In the action plan, we have included the following points which serve as preventive measures for everyone who needs to work at the office:
It is required to wear a mask when entering the office.
At ITCE’s office you can find hand sanitizers that you are advised to use regularly.
Maintain a safe distance
Maintain a distance of minimum 1,5 meters when speaking to someone else.
Ventilating the office space
ITCE’s office is being ventilated every 30 minutes by opening the windows. When colder outside, we advise you to dress warmly.
Protect the others
If you feel that you are getting sick, we ask you to stay at home.
When the weather allows it, some of the meetings could be conducted outside.
Virtual Meetings & Trainings
Get familiar with our online delivery methods
We are committed to delivering top quality services and helping our customers achieve their goals in any training delivery format or hybrid meeting.
Training & Virtual Meeting Experience
– Trainers’ Competencies – our instructors have been trained in effective virtual training delivery and are fully prepared.
– Support – our IT Operations and Training Teams are available throughout the whole training or hybrid meeting to provide assistance when necessary.
Professional Technical Equipment
– Virtual Classroom Platform – we utilize MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom and select the most suitable online collaboration platform for the specific training or meeting.
–Audio, Video, & Display Tablets – we use high-end hardware equipment to provide top quality interaction.
Training Materials and Assistance
– Training Materials – we provide online access to the study books or we deliver printed materials depending on the specific course.
– Labs Access – for the courses which require labs, our team communicates the access to these labs environments before the course has started.