- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be registered for the Now at Work London Event.
- Employees of ITCE or any associated company of ITCE and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant (at our sole discretion) if we have grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules. Competition Entries
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
- Competition entries must be made duing the time of the event on 17th of October.
- Prize winner will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process at the end of the day – 17 October.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the day of the event.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.