TITAN reduced cost of IT service delivery, improved operational efficiency and achieved top customer satisfaction by introducing ServiceNow ITSM
TITAN introduced ServiceNow IT Service Management to deliver top user satisfaction and improve operational efficiency.
TITAN is a large multinational cement and building materials producing company with headquarters in Athens, Greece. The company has now staff throughout Europe, USA and Eastern Mediterranean.
Drivers for Change
The company aimed to:
- Improve customer-facing IT service support and delivery to the Group users
- Establish metrics on the effectiveness of the delivered service processes
- Integrate workflow across IT departments and non-IT personnel and business continuity
ITCE had the role of a trusted advisor of TITAN already during the evaluation phase of the solution.
Once the project started, ITCE’s consultants started driving the project – starting from requirements gathering and project scoping, processes redesign, ServiceNow solution design and finally implementation and user training & adoption to support TITAN in a smooth and highly efficient roll-out to the new service portal.
ServiceNow ITSM Go-live exceeded expectations as already in the first month the platform scored extremely high user adoption and user satisfaction levels as well as operational improvements:
- In the first month after the go-live, 86% of all requests were submitted through the ServiceNow Portal;
- In addition, TITAN reported reduced cost of IT service delivery;
- Improved operational efficiency and improved utilization of IT resources;
- Improved insight & control on IT operations;
- Improved service levels.