The Scaled Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFe®) offers integrated, proven, scaling patterns that have helped many organizations around the world solve their business problems related to speed, multiple teams alignment, adaptability & quality, and progress with successful Agile delivery.
Figure1: SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
The Scaled Agile Framework implementation roadmap includes 12 critical moves for successful embracing of Lean-Agile principles and mindset, and their application throughout the organization.
ITCE’s 20+ years of premier consulting services in the area of Agile complements our SAFe® expertise, to support scaled organizations in their enterprise-wide transformation journey.
To help organizations realize the benefits that SAFe® offers, ITCE has designed its SAFe® Implementation Roadmap offering which includes:
- Agile & SAFe® maturity assessment of companies at different scale
- Executive and Leadership SAFe® awareness sessions and advisory services
- Strategic planning and Lean Portfolio Management consulting
- SAFe® official trainings – SAFe® Product Owner/ Product Manager, Leading SAFe®, SAFe® for Teams, SAFe® Scrum Master, SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master , SAFe® DevOps , SAFe® Agile Software Engineering
- Building and mentoring of Lean-Agile Transformation team within the organization
- SAFe® implementation consulting, coaching and on-the-job support
- Collaboration and streamlined planning and monitoring of activities across business units, departments, and teams using ServiceNow® Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) application),
- Beyond the SAFe framework consulting combing our broad competencies and expertise (DevOps, ITIL, Lean, Agile, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Business Analysis and Business Process Management) to custom-tailor your practices and transformation plan
Our team of SAFe® Program Consultants, coaches and trainers will collaborate with you to script and implement the critical moves towards successful Agile transformation at scale.
The Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.