The course will be replacing 10961 once Microsoft retires it on December 31st, 2021.
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows servers. This course provides students the skills to identify and build the command they require to perform a specific task. In addition, students learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and generating reports.
Acquire prerequisite skills supporting a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft System Center. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server, which is the common platform for all of those products, will serve as the example for the techniques this course teaches.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands.
- Identify and run cmdlets for local system administration.
- Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage.
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers with Windows PowerShell.
- Manage Azure resources with PowerShell.
- Manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell.
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
- Module 1: Getting started with Windows PowerShell
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
- Module 2: Windows PowerShell for local systems administration
- Active Directory Domain Services administration cmdlets
- Network configuration cmdlets
- Server administration cmdlets
- Windows PowerShell in Windows 10
- Module 3: Working with the Windows PowerShell pipeline
- Understand the pipeline
- Select, sort, and measure objects
- Filter objects out of the pipeline
- Enumerate objects in the pipeline
- Send and pass pipeline data as output
- Module 4: Using PSProviders and PSDrives
- Using PSProviders
- Using PSDrives
- Module 5: Querying management information by using CIM and WMI
- Understand CIM and WMI
- Query data by using CIM and WMI
- Make changes by using CIM and WMI
- Module 6: Working with variables, arrays, and hash tables
- Use variables
- Manipulate variables
- Manipulate arrays and hash tables
- Module 7: Windows PowerShell scripting
- Introduction to scripting with Windows PowerShell
- Script constructs
- Import data from files
- Accept user input
- Troubleshooting and error handling
- Functions and modules
12 – 16 юни 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The course and examination are especially suitable for:
- Windows Server administrators
- IT Professionals
- Support specialists
- Server Administrators
- Infrastructure Support
Вашата сертификационна пътека ви очаква!
Разбере как може да се сертифицирате чрез изпитни ваучери с онлайн проктор. Подобрете вашето кариерно развитие сега!